Sky Television New Zealand has acquired Prime Entertainment Group’s exclusive Cinema related shows to be air on their channel Sky Movies starting this September. The New Zealand network has just went for some of PRIME’s best sellers of the moment including The Brothers Warner 1×52’ an intimate portrait and saga of the four brothers that founded the major Hollywood Studio, and The True Story of Angelina Jolie 1×52’ the acclaimed documentary about one of the most renowned actresses in our time. Both shows have been a success on channels such as Sundance Channel, Foxtel Australia, Société Radio Canada, SIC in Portugal, TVN Poland and ABS-CBN in the Philippines.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020