Singapore– More than 10,000 kids and their families attended the fourth edition of slimiest integrated sports festival, the Nickelodeon Slime Cup 2016, and took part in challenges that tested their mettle and brought out the champion in every child. Presented by Singtel TV along with Pilot Pen, Polar Puffs & Cakes, and held at venue sponsor City Square Mall, over 8,500 litres of slime were produced at the two-day free admission event. The event promoted active living through play for attendees while giving them the chance to get up close and personal with the green slime that is Nickelodeon’s badge of honour. The first day was exclusive to Singtel subscribers who got a head start on the all sporting action.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’