Mumbai– MTV brings back the era of supermodels on television with the second season of India’s Next Top Model. CBS Studios International has once again licensed the India format rights for the reality competition series America’s Next Top Model to Mumbai-based Bulldog Media & Entertainment. India’s Next Top Model will be produced by Bulldog and will premiere only on MTV.
Sensational top model and actress, Lisa Haydon will host, ace photographer, Dabboo Ratnani will judge, both, fashionista Anusha Dandekar and grooming expert, Neeraj Gaba will mentor the girls as they reprise their roles for the second season of India’s Next Top Model.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020