Sherman Oaks, CA- GRB Entertainment has announced sales for a variety of its top factual programmes. SET Networks Africa has acquired 6 seasons and 10 special episodes of GRB’s top selling, self-produced Untold Stories of the E.R. which is now distributed to over 126 countries. Viacom Africa picked up Ain’t That America hosted by Rapper/Comedian Lil Duval and Girl Code’s Carly Aquilino as they explore every day America through outrageous viral videos.
Ad – Before Content
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV
- New competition series spearhead format focus in Distribution360’s autumn slate
- Axom goes live with Synamedia’s video processing solutions to add new channels and optimize bandwidth
- ZEE5 Global: Capturing captivating stories from India to the world
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore