Sherman Oaks, CA- GRB Entertainment has announced sales for a variety of its top factual programmes. SET Networks Africa has acquired 6 seasons and 10 special episodes of GRB’s top selling, self-produced Untold Stories of the E.R. which is now distributed to over 126 countries. Viacom Africa picked up Ain’t That America hosted by Rapper/Comedian Lil Duval and Girl Code’s Carly Aquilino as they explore every day America through outrageous viral videos.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 56 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020