This month, CNN International presents the half-hour special Going Green exploring the individuals who are passionate about their environmental causes, and their belief that responsibility for the planet begins at home. Fronted by Nicki Shields, tech presenter and host of CNN International’s Supercharged, Going Green is hosted from Findhorn, the world-renowned eco community in Scotland.
Furthermore, the programme presents self-authored reports from across the globe, including Fai Hun, a farmer, lecturer and the figurehead behind one of Hong Kong’s biggest online green networks, Go Green Hong Kong. In Hun’s opinion, rooftop farming is about more than growing fresh food. It’s about reducing food miles and carbon emissions.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020