Kuala Lumpur– MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd (MEASAT) announced the launch of eGG, or Every Good Game, Southeast Asia’s first dedicated 24/7 HD eSports channel. The channel is now available to pay-TV operators via MEASAT-3a at 91.5°E. eGG’s exciting content includes gaming tournaments, walkthroughs, expert guides, documentaries, game house tours and more.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020