Hotel Transylvania: The Television Series on Disney
Toronto, Canada– Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana and Sony Pictures Animation, announced that they have licensed the global broadcast and on-demand rights for the new animated series, Hotel Transylvania: The Television Series to Disney Channels Worldwide.
The 26×22-minute series, based on the blockbuster film franchise from Sony Pictures Animation, which has already grossed more than $820M in theaters globally, is slated to air on Disney Channel in the U.S., Europe (excluding Germany), Latin America, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, the Middle East and Asia in 2017. In Canada, the series will roll out across Corus Entertainment’s Disney Channel platforms.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020