Hotel Transylvania: The Television Series on Disney
Toronto, Canada– Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana and Sony Pictures Animation, announced that they have licensed the global broadcast and on-demand rights for the new animated series, Hotel Transylvania: The Television Series to Disney Channels Worldwide.
The 26×22-minute series, based on the blockbuster film franchise from Sony Pictures Animation, which has already grossed more than $820M in theaters globally, is slated to air on Disney Channel in the U.S., Europe (excluding Germany), Latin America, Australia/New Zealand, Africa, the Middle East and Asia in 2017. In Canada, the series will roll out across Corus Entertainment’s Disney Channel platforms.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020