Sherman Oaks, CA- GRB Entertainment announced deals for two factual make-over series in Canada — Secret Guide to Fabulous and My First Home; and a family-oriented food competition format to Sweden for Recipe Rehab. Blue Ant Media acquired Secret Guide to Fabulous, from executive producers Kelly Ripa and Mark Conseulos. Game TV took two seasons of home-buying series My First Home, produced for TLC. Sweden’s Elk Production acquired the format Recipe Rehab, from the creator of The Biggest Loser.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,058 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020