The event of the year – CommunicAsia2016, EnterpriseIT2016 and BroadcastAsia2016 will witness a strong line-up of keynote speakers this year throughout the four-day conference and market. Industry heavyweights speaking at the conference include: Alexandre Muller, Managing Director – TV5Monde, Azran Osman Rani, CEO – iflix Malaysia, Zungkon Yim, Deputy Director – Korean Broadcasting System (KBS), Glenn Sims, Creative Content – FremantleMedia Asia, Krishnan Rajagopalan, Chief Content & Distribution Officer – HOOQ, Michael McKay, President – activeTV, Sonia Fleck, CEO – Bomanbridge Media and many more industry experts.
The highly empowered event is expected to receive more than 280 C-level and senior executives delivering their experience and professional viewpoints on various topics and case studies on a wide range of the latest trends and technology advancements. The annual event draws an international audience of about 50,000+.
Fascinating opportunities for broadcast services smart lifestyles. From innovative startups to tried and tested solutions ready for implementation, CommunicAsia and EnterpriseIT brings the latest and best from around the world to cater not only to the ICT industry but business verticals such as banking, healthcare, transportation, educations, logistics, government, media and retail amongst others.
Being a highly innovative show in the Asia-Pacific region, and in keeping with the evolution of technology, there are new elements at this year’s event that reflect the changing landscape of the way data, content, information and entertainment are exchanged, delivered and consumed among businesses and consumers.
One new element is the NXT Cluster@CommunicAsia, which will showcase Smart Cities, with solutions powered by IoT. This aims to equip businesses/individuals with the know-how and contacts to harness the infinite opportunities made possible with IoT. With solutions and innovations from 3D Matters, NYP, PcVue Solutions and more, the new technologies focuses on enabling enterprises, cities and consumers to become smarter, greener and more efficient.
Another new element is the Asia ICT Innovation Forum which will feature an unprecedented speaking faculty, consisting of regional ministerial representatives, internationally renowned economist and global ICT industry thought leaders.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020