Singapore– Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific announced a content partnership with Viddsee, where selected content from Discovery will be available online for the first time in the region, starting with shows from the channel’s First Time Filmmakers (FTFM) initiative. Viewers will now be able to watch the full-length documentaries on mobile, as Discovery continues to diversify its product offering, engage new audiences, and make content more accessible in a multi-platform environment.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020