Keshet International’s explosive game show BOOM! has reached thunderous new heights on Antena 3 in Spain whereit attracted record-breaking viewing figures and gave away the country’s most generous game show jackpot in Spanish television history. The cumulative prize was won along with the show’s elusive jackpot leaving one ecstatic team €2m better off – and 2 million viewers.
The viewing figures equate to a 20.3% average share for Antena 3 which beat rival game show Pasapalbra (Tele Cinco) with an increase in share of 5.7%. The channel has commissioned a further 65 episodes on the back of the incredible viewer retention in one of the week’s most cut-throat viewing periods.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020