Seattle / Beverly Hills, CA– Amazon and Starz announced a multi-territory content licensing agreement for the hit-series, The Girlfriend Experience, a limited series from executive producer Steven Soderbergh through Starz Digital, the global digital and on-demand licensing arm of Starz. The 13 episodes of the critically-acclaimed show will premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in the UK, Germany, and Austria and in Japan later this year.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020