Seattle / Beverly Hills, CA– Amazon and Starz announced a multi-territory content licensing agreement for the hit-series, The Girlfriend Experience, a limited series from executive producer Steven Soderbergh through Starz Digital, the global digital and on-demand licensing arm of Starz. The 13 episodes of the critically-acclaimed show will premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in the UK, Germany, and Austria and in Japan later this year.
Ad – Before Content
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’
- ZEE5 Global launches Original web series ‘Pavitra Rishta – It’s Never Too Late’