Singapore– Digital transformation has given rise to smart technologies, disrupting the way we work, live and play. Bringing to life new innovations, this year’s CommunicAsia2016, EnterpriseIT2016 and BroadcastAsia2016 returns to Marina Bay Sands Singapore from 31 May – 3 June 2016. The Asia-Pacific region has seen adoption of robotics from food delivery to logistics management, as businesses look to new ways of working.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.8k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 72 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020