Singtel TV’s Home of Football gains huge momentum with football fans making mio Stadium the number 1 channel on Singtel TV during Premier League season. Premier League matches have been the top performing programmes on Singtel TV with an average of 378,000 viewers tuning in.
With the ease of viewing content anytime, anywhere, Over-The-Top (OTT) viewing has increased tremendously with 57% of live viewing traffic and almost 4 million Singtel TV GO streams viewed via personal devices. mio Stadium total viewing share is 11.5% among Premier League subscribers.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 42 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020