Singtel TV’s Home of Football gains huge momentum with football fans making mio Stadium the number 1 channel on Singtel TV during Premier League season. Premier League matches have been the top performing programmes on Singtel TV with an average of 378,000 viewers tuning in.
With the ease of viewing content anytime, anywhere, Over-The-Top (OTT) viewing has increased tremendously with 57% of live viewing traffic and almost 4 million Singtel TV GO streams viewed via personal devices. mio Stadium total viewing share is 11.5% among Premier League subscribers.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020