London / Los Angeles– IMG and The Ink Factory announced that The Night Manager, the critically-acclaimed drama interpreted from John le Carré’s spy novel will come to Amazon Prime Video in the US, UK and Japan later this year. Prime members will be able to stream or download at no additional cost to their membership and in Japan; Prime Video will be the only destination to watch the series.
Ad – Before Content
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore
- ATEME enables DL Gtpl to launch cable headend In India
- Southern Cross Austereo chooses MediaHub Australia to manage and deliver Sky News Regional Channels across Australia
- Astro expands its OTT aggregation play with TVB Anywhere+ App
- Vishal Bhardwaj and Netflix come together for the upcoming spy-thriller ‘Khufiya’
- ZEE5 Global launches Original web series ‘Pavitra Rishta – It’s Never Too Late’