Cannes, France- Prime Entertainment Group has announced from the Cannes Film Festival a major deal signed with NBC Universal for the series Ultimate Countdown 16×45’. The network acquired the show for E! Asia, and it will be aired in over 40 countries in the Asian continent including Singapore, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and more.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020