Busan, Korea- The tenth edition of Busan Contents Market (BCM) concluded successfully with a total of 2,650 people with 993 companies representing 45 nations in attendance. Among these attendees, 1,710 buyers and sellers came from 666 companies and the rest came to participate at individual major events such as Asian Next Generation Contents Seminar, BCM Pitching, MIP-Academy-BCM2016 Global Contents Producer for Korean producers, Biz Marching and Korea Documentary Festival which went in full swing.
Newcomers from Argentina’s Telefe, Russia’s Signal Media International, Talpa Asia, Hasbro, Shoreline Entertainment and returning exhibitors such as Red Arrow, FremantleMedia, Endemol Shine, Caracol TV International, ITV Studios, Eccho Rights attended.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 54 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020