Busan, Korea- The tenth edition of Busan Contents Market (BCM) concluded successfully with a total of 2,650 people with 993 companies representing 45 nations in attendance. Among these attendees, 1,710 buyers and sellers came from 666 companies and the rest came to participate at individual major events such as Asian Next Generation Contents Seminar, BCM Pitching, MIP-Academy-BCM2016 Global Contents Producer for Korean producers, Biz Marching and Korea Documentary Festival which went in full swing.
Newcomers from Argentina’s Telefe, Russia’s Signal Media International, Talpa Asia, Hasbro, Shoreline Entertainment and returning exhibitors such as Red Arrow, FremantleMedia, Endemol Shine, Caracol TV International, ITV Studios, Eccho Rights attended.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 130 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020