Singapore– StarHub TV and MyChinaChannel (MCC) jointly announced the launch of a dedicated Mandarin edutainment channel for kids aged three to 12. Called MaxToon “满满通” (StarHub TV Channel 322), the channel is the first of its kind to be launched in Singapore and offers high definition, quality kid’s programming. MaxToon’s programming, which comprises a healthy mix of cartoons and live action, aims to entertain and educate curious young minds through engaging storytelling.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020