Singapore– StarHub TV and MyChinaChannel (MCC) jointly announced the launch of a dedicated Mandarin edutainment channel for kids aged three to 12. Called MaxToon “满满通” (StarHub TV Channel 322), the channel is the first of its kind to be launched in Singapore and offers high definition, quality kid’s programming. MaxToon’s programming, which comprises a healthy mix of cartoons and live action, aims to entertain and educate curious young minds through engaging storytelling.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020