London– Catherine Lynch has been promoted to Creative Director of Initial. Catherine Lynch has been Initial’s Head of Development since 2011 where she was responsible for the development of the company’s slate, as well as executive producing key shows.
As the Creative Director, Catherine will now focus on the expansion of Initial’s slate of entertainment and factual entertainment programming for UK broadcasters with international potential. Catherine will take up the role with immediate effect, reporting to Managing Director Mirella Breda.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020