Turin, Italy– Sports digital and broadcast firm deltatre have struck a commercial deal with Tokyo-based sports data provider DataStadium. The two will act as partners for the delivery of innovative sport solutions to enhance the digital and broadcast content offering across the Japanese market.
Under the deal, deltatre and DataStadium will join forces to help Japanese Broadcasters, Federations and Leagues to locally amplify their audience – and notably create immersive First and Second Screen experiences for sport fans.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020