London- Arkena and Cleeng have been selected to deliver an end-to-end OTT platform for TRACE, the international multicultural TV network. To offer its fans and communities their favorite unlimited on-demand content, TRACE is launching TRACE Play, a new SVOD service. TRACE audiences will be able to watch a broad range of original and curated content related to urban and black culture on any screen via web and mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,209 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020