Beverly Hills, CA- STARZ announced the successful launch of its STARZ digital retail service, providing STARZ streaming subscriptions directly to consumers and offering the first-ever download capabilities from a premium pay-TV streaming service. The standalone STARZ service allows for up to four users to watch simultaneously and virtually unlimited downloads.
STARZ is available through the App Store for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, with the app supporting universal search through the Siri Remote. The new STARZ app is also available through the Google Play Store on a wide range of Android supported devices.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020