Beverly Hills, CA- STARZ announced the successful launch of its STARZ digital retail service, providing STARZ streaming subscriptions directly to consumers and offering the first-ever download capabilities from a premium pay-TV streaming service. The standalone STARZ service allows for up to four users to watch simultaneously and virtually unlimited downloads.
STARZ is available through the App Store for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV, with the app supporting universal search through the Siri Remote. The new STARZ app is also available through the Google Play Store on a wide range of Android supported devices.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020