Sydney- Entertainment fans will soon be able to cast their votes on some of the biggest entertainment shows across Asia from Google Search in light of a new partnership between FremantleMedia and Google.
Working with PHD Singapore, Google and FremantleMedia Asia will give fans of some of biggest entertainment shows across Asia such as Idols, Got Talent and The X Factor, a new way to cast their entertainment vote
With Google search voting, fans can vote for their favourite contestant right from the Google Search page on their phone, tablet, or computer. This feature will be introduced for the first time ever to 11 FremantleMedia talent shows in India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and pan-regionally.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020