Los Angeles– On the heels of brisk sales at NATPE 2016 in Miami, A+E Networks and Trifecta Entertainment & Media jointly announced the hit HISTORY series, Pawn Stars is currently cleared over 80% of U.S. and will launch in U.S. broadcast syndication.
Pawn Stars will begin its run in broadcast syndication on 12 September with Tribune Stations in 16 markets, including WPIX in New York. Additional key station groups on-board for the 2016-17 broadcast season of Pawn Stars include Sinclair, Meredith, Media General, CBS, Nexstar, Scripps, Weigel, Gray, Cox and Tegna.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 111 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020