London / Los Angeles– IMG and The Ink Factory announced further international sales of the hit drama John le Carré’s The Night Manager. IMG and The Ink Factory have now secured deals with streaming platform Youku Tudou in China and the French broadcaster FranceTV.
The Night Manager recently completed its 6-week run in the UK on a ratings high, consistently winning its time slot with an average of 6.3M overnight viewers. The series has already been sold to Europe, Russia, Asia (excluding Japan), Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020