APOS – Bali, Indonesia– HOOQ has announced a partnership with Telkomsel that enables millions of Telkomsel customers to access HOOQ as a subscription-based service for just IDR 49,500 per month, without the need of a credit card. HOOQ customers can now enjoy over 35,000 hours of Hollywood and local Indonesia movies and TV series, including Hollywood blockbusters and top hits from Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, DreamWorks, Lionsgate, Miramax and Starz.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020