APOS – Bali, Indonesia– HOOQ has announced a partnership with Telkomsel that enables millions of Telkomsel customers to access HOOQ as a subscription-based service for just IDR 49,500 per month, without the need of a credit card. HOOQ customers can now enjoy over 35,000 hours of Hollywood and local Indonesia movies and TV series, including Hollywood blockbusters and top hits from Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, DreamWorks, Lionsgate, Miramax and Starz.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 54 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020