Paris / London– Eutelsat and Wiztivi have unveiled Sat.tv, a smart Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) for tablets and smart phones. The application addresses the 66 million homes in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East equipped for DTH reception of Eutelsat’s popular HOT BIRD satellites that give access to more than 300 free-to-air channels. The new product will be showcased for the first time at the TV Connect show in London.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020