The worldwide appeal of Enigma Man – A Stone Age Mystery goes from strength to strength, with the programme clocking two more European sales to Rai Italy and DR TV. ABC Commercial has previously sold this compelling film to France (France Televisions), Ireland (RTE), Sweden (SVT) and Finland (YLE).
An Electric Pictures production, Enigma Man – A Stone Age Mystery raises and answers new questions about the human evolutionary story. The film follows a team of Australian and Chinese scientists as they investigate mysterious ancient human remains from a remote cave in South West China. Anatomically unique, could they represent a new human species? Enigma Man – A Stone Age Mystery unravels the mystery and travels back in time into a Stone Age world.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020