MIPTV, Cannes – Keshet International’s (KI) tension-filled, dramatic game show BOOM! has been licensed by Endemol Shine Italy and will be produced for the Discovery Group’s channel NOVE. A series of hour-long episodes of the KI format will soon go into production to be aired daily in an access prime slot from autumn 2016.
More than 500 episodes of BOOM! have been commissioned worldwide to date. Antena 3 in Spain has recently extended its series order once more to include another 65 episodes. The stripped series continues to draw a higher than average share having launched in September 2014.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020