Glendale, CA / Seoul, South Korea– KT and DreamWorks Animation (Nasdaq: DWA) announced the arrival of the DreamWorks Channel in South Korea. This becomes the sixth territory in Asia to debut the channel, featuring more original content than any other kids channel in Asia.
KT will be launching the channel on 3 May, which will be available on channel 131 to all KT subscribers with the lowest tier package ($10 USD). The initial line-up will include DWA’s signature series DreamWorks Dragons: Race to the Edge and Dinotrux, DWA’s first original series.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,541 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020