CNN International Commercial has appointed David Collet to Senior Director of Content Sales and Partnerships in the Asia-Pacific region. Based in Singapore, Collet is responsible for increasing content and services available for CNN’s international affiliates and partners.
He will work with existing and new TV and digital publishers across the region to license CNN’s award-winning content, reporting, consultancy and training, as well as launch CNN-branded linear and digital channels.
The appointment comes at an important time for CNN International Commercial as it offers partners unprecedented access to exclusive CNN content around the U.S. elections.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020