Paris / London / Cologne- CAKE and TeamTO announced an agreement with Super RTL’s Consumer Products department for the licensing rights to Angelo Rules for German-speaking territories, signalling a high-profile move into consumer products for their international hit.
Angelo Rules, created by TeamTO and co-produced and distributed worldwide by CAKE, has been broadcast since 2010 on Super RTL, the largest kids’ network in Germany and one of the most important in Europe.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020