Zodiak Rights, part of the Banijay Group has confirmed a first look finance and distribution deal with Arise Pictures. The multi-year deal is anticipated to garner $150m of scripted content across Arise’s slate, highlighting Banijay Group’s plans to further expand its presence in the scripted marketplace.
Arise Pictures’ original slate of programming was created and written by its co-founder, Los Angeles based British writer/director, David Raymond. Executive producer Chris Pettit, who co-founded Arise Pictures with Raymond, runs the business, finance and advisory operations of the production and finance company.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020