Zodiak Rights, part of the Banijay Group has confirmed a first look finance and distribution deal with Arise Pictures. The multi-year deal is anticipated to garner $150m of scripted content across Arise’s slate, highlighting Banijay Group’s plans to further expand its presence in the scripted marketplace.
Arise Pictures’ original slate of programming was created and written by its co-founder, Los Angeles based British writer/director, David Raymond. Executive producer Chris Pettit, who co-founded Arise Pictures with Raymond, runs the business, finance and advisory operations of the production and finance company.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020