Prime Entertainment Group signed a major package deal with TVNZ for a total of 100 episodes of Best of Fun (250×6’) and Director’s Short Cut (200×4’). The two shows will be aired on TVNZ and on their live streaming digital channel.
TVNZ is New Zealand’s major national television broadcaster and digital media company. They operate six channels, including the country’s two most watched channels, TV ONE and TV2, and the TVNZ Pop-Up Channel on Freeview. Online, they operate the popular video content site, TVNZ OnDemand, which has over a million verified users and is growing daily, as well as leading news site ONE News Now.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,079 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020