Singapore– Tencent Sports will be showcasing the results of its NBA partnership to industry elites and global sports IP holders at Sportel Asia- where it is a key exhibitor. Tencent is the exclusive official digital partner for the NBA in China, as well as ESPN’s exclusive Internet partner in China.
During the 2015/2016 season, over 5 billion viewers watched the NBA matches. Over 80 million core NBA users in China watches NBA matches since the start of the season. Between October 11, 2015 and October 14, 2015, over 200 million people watched NBA matches in China.More than 6.4 million users watched the first live NBA Game in China through Tencent Sports.
Tencent also develops content products and social community interaction with 10 NBA relevant in-house programmes planned, including Miracles of NBA, Rise Beyond, Basketball Star Podcast and A Tale of City.
Tencent has partnered with big sporting events such as NBA, FA Premier League, German Bundesliga, UEFA, NFL and most recently, a strategic partnership with ESPN as its exclusive content partner in mainland China.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020