Miami– Telemundo Internacional will have much to share with clients on this edition of MIPTV, including brand new titles and space.
The distributor now brings content of the highest quality from leading worldwide producers including Telemundo, Sony Pictures Television, HBO Latin America Originals, TVN Chile, Mega Chile and Reset TV, among others.
Leading the offer is the fourth season of The Lord of the Skies, the most successful Telemundo Super Series in the network’s history. Telemundo Internacional will also highlight from its Super Series offer Centauro’s Woman produced by Sony Pictures Television for Telemundo.
Telemundo Internacional will be represented at MIPTV by its President, Marcos Santana; Xavier Aristimuño, Senior Vice President of International Business Development and Digital Media; Esperanza Garay, Senior Vice President of Sales and Acquisitions for Latin America; Karina Etchison, Senior Vice President of Sales for Europe, Middle East and Africa; Melissa Pillow, Vice President of Sales for Europe; and Olimpia Del Boccio, Vice President of Marketing, Press, and Promotions.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020