Ipswich, UK- Suitcase TV has appointed of a new financial controller, Fiona Watt. She has worked for more than a decade in audit and assurance, most recently at KPMG, comes to Suitcase TV with a wealth of experience and knowledge. She will be fully responsible for the company’s financial activities and new accounts procedures as it continues to grow.
Experienced in evaluating companies of varying sizes across a range of different industries, Watt will use her expertise to analyse areas of the business that do and don’t work and will put procedures in place that enable the company to achieve its aims.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020