Singapore- Bomanbridge Media, announced some of its new shows available for MIPTV and is featuring home-grown Singaporean format, Fit For Fashion for global distribution.
Fit For Fashion, created and produced by Imagine Group, is currently on air on Star World (Fox Asia) and features an international cast from the USA, Australia New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
The Season 2 launch is a massive success and international sales on both the format and finished version are off to a roaring start. Other new shows for Bomanbridge Media at MIPTV for sale in the Asian territory, include wildlife nature doc The Dark Side of Crocs, clip series Kids Do The Craziest Things, and format Got What It Takes? which recently aired on CBBC in the UK.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020