Singapore- Bomanbridge Media, announced some of its new shows available for MIPTV and is featuring home-grown Singaporean format, Fit For Fashion for global distribution.
Fit For Fashion, created and produced by Imagine Group, is currently on air on Star World (Fox Asia) and features an international cast from the USA, Australia New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
The Season 2 launch is a massive success and international sales on both the format and finished version are off to a roaring start. Other new shows for Bomanbridge Media at MIPTV for sale in the Asian territory, include wildlife nature doc The Dark Side of Crocs, clip series Kids Do The Craziest Things, and format Got What It Takes? which recently aired on CBBC in the UK.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020