The Netherlands- The premiere of It Takes 2! on RTL4 in the Netherlands was met with strong ratings. Talpa’s sensational celebrity singing format had the highest market share in the prime time slot, which was an impressive 21% increase compared to the channel average. The show was able to secure an increase of 36.1% of the market share with the harder to reach young audiences (20-34) compared to the channel average.
It Takes 2! is the newest, hottest celebrity singing competition with a twist. Nine celebrities, who are famous for anything except singing, will be linked to three well-known professional singers, who also happen to be their coaches…without seeing who they’re picking in the initial round.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020