History TV18 launches a new show, OMG! Yeh Mera India, taking audiences across the country and showcasing facts about its people and places.
Every week, Krushna Abhishek will take viewers on an unforgettable journey into an India that will make them go OMG. As part of the initiative, History TV18 also plans to create an engaging digital initiative to drive user-generated content on its social media ecosystem. The show will invite participation from viewers to share OMG stories from their neighbourhood, with the shortlisted stories being featured in the final episode.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,058 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020