Fashion One launches on 1 March across 48 countries in Africa, replacing Fashion TV. Fashion One will be available to DStv Premium, Extra, Compact, Family and Access customers in South Africa and Lesotho.
Fashion One is well known across the African continent and will now reach an estimated 10 million households. Fashion TV currently fills the slot on DStv channel 178 but stopped airing on Sunday, 28 February to make way for the much-awaited newcomer.
The channel will debut with Style Wars and new seasons of Eco Fashion and Fashion on a Plate. Style Wars is a six-episode long reality series where stylists compete to create original and inventive outfits for commercials and photo shoots.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020