Hong Kong– CASBAA holds its third annual OTT Summit in Singapore today, bringing together key stakeholders in the broadcasting and online video distribution sectors to discuss the latest trends and technologies in the industry, as well as important policy issues and more.
During the OTT Summit, CASBAA will release Same Same But Different? Video Policies for Asian Pay-TV and OTT, a major new study on OTT regulation in Asian jurisdictions. The publication explores how an industry eager to develop new ways of delivering content is handling governmental policy stagnation while confronting the threat of piracy. Guests at today’s summit will receive day-of-launch copies of the publication.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020