ZOO Digital announced that Syed Ahmed has joined the team to focus on international business development, opening up new opportunities for customers in the Middle East, South Asia and Asia-Pacific. ZOO Digital will offer the full range of global media production and management services for the entertainment industry across those regions.
Syed previously held the position of Managing Director for the Middle East with Deluxe. He joins the team having recognized the potential of ZOO’s innovative cloud-based services in subtitling, dubbing, captioning and digital distribution to enable Hollywood studios and global broadcasters to reach international audiences, and similarly for the producers of Bollywood movies and other premium international content to reach English-speaking audiences.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021