ZOO Digital announced that Syed Ahmed has joined the team to focus on international business development, opening up new opportunities for customers in the Middle East, South Asia and Asia-Pacific. ZOO Digital will offer the full range of global media production and management services for the entertainment industry across those regions.
Syed previously held the position of Managing Director for the Middle East with Deluxe. He joins the team having recognized the potential of ZOO’s innovative cloud-based services in subtitling, dubbing, captioning and digital distribution to enable Hollywood studios and global broadcasters to reach international audiences, and similarly for the producers of Bollywood movies and other premium international content to reach English-speaking audiences.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 45 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020