Malaysia– Brightcove Inc. announced that Star Media Group (SMG) has selected Brightcove to power its new online video news channel, TheStarTV.com.
By leveraging Brightcove Video Cloud, SMG will be able to capitalise on the exponential demand for video content across the web and mobile for Malaysia’s 20 million active internet users and monetise its content to create new revenue streams. TheStarTV.com is using Video Cloud to insert pre-roll and mid-roll advertisements, including plug-ins to major advertising networks, enabling the publisher to drive incremental revenue from their online news website.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 66 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020