Singapore– The Asian Food Channel (AFC) and HGTV have been ranked the top lifestyle channels of choice among female cable viewers between 25 to 54 years old and PMEBs in Malaysia and Singapore respectively.
According to AGB Nielsen, Asian Food Channel (AFC) was rated the number one lifestyle channel in Malaysia for the second consecutive year in Malaysia. When measured against other English pay TV lifestyle channels, the average time spent per day on AFC increased by 11% in comparison to 2014.
Kantar Media has revealed that HGTV was rated the number one lifestyle channel in Singapore from January to December 2015.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020