India – Viacom18 along with #StartUpIndia, announced the launch of India’s largest outreach programme for young entrepreneurs ‘MTV KICKSTART’ to woo bright young minds brimming with exciting ideas. MTV KICKSTART will be an annual programme that will equip the youth of India to start up. Supporting MTV, the iconic youth brand, in its unique initiative – MTV KICKSTART, #StartUpIndia is all set to bridge the gap between ideas and investors and give young India a helping hand in making their entrepreneurial dreams come true.
Delivered through engaging and interactive content through television, web, mobile and social media, MTV KICKSTART will work towards educating the youth about the ecosystem of start-ups. The program will aim to educate through personal and informal interactions with start-up kings, investors, advisory and much more.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020