Football fans can look forward to up to three matches per week for the upcoming season on Media Prima’s television channels and simulcast on its online platform, Tonton. The television broadcast includes live or delayed coverage for the Malaysian Super League (two matches per round) and the Superbest Power Piala FA (one match per round) from February to May 2016. Media Prima will showcase one match per round from the TM Piala Malaysia when it kicks off in July 2016.
The free-to-air media rights agreement between Football Malaysia LLP and Media Prima was negotiated by MP & Silva, the Football Association of Malaysia’s Global Advisor for all media and commercial rights.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021