FREMANTLEMEDIA IS TOP OF THE LEAGUE WITH NEW FORMAT
London – FremantleMedia is set to kick off this year’s MIPTV with the action packed reality format Football Nightmares. The 8 x 60 series, produced by FremantleMedia Italia in conjunction with iconic footballing legend Gianluca Vialli, combines drama, excitement and love for the game as two ex-professional players embark on a mission to transform and restore the confidence of failing amateur football teams.
When a series of catastrophic performances threaten the existence of your local league football club, it’s time to call in the experts. Stepping off the pitch and into the dressing room, two ex-footballing superstars drill down into how each football club is run and pinpoint exactly what isn’t working. From disorganisation at management level and conflict amongst players, to crumbling game structures and shabby training conditions – the professionals have just seven days to put the players through their paces and turn the team’s performance around. Emotions run high at the end of the week, as the fans and the coaches watch nervously from the side-lines as the team plays its first game since the transformation. Win or lose, the community unites in a thrilling celebration of passion, hope and inspiration that will end their Football Nightmares.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020