Singapore – Leading Singapore-based production/distribution agency, Bomanbridge Media, announced multiple sales of children’s content to several Chinese companies for major kids’ properties.
HK SAR acquired two shows: AG Properties’ animation Care Bears™ and Cousins about the adventures of the iconic bears in the magical land of Care-a-Lot!; and Odd Squad from Canadian producer, Sinking Ship – an Emmy-Award winning, live-action comedy about two kids who work for a government agency and who are equipped with the world’s most advanced gadgetry. Uyoung Culture and Media Co. Ltd in China acquired animated pre-school program Rob the Robot (Producer Amberwood Ent./One Animation Singapore) about a robot who explores the galaxy with his friends; while Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp’s Youman Animation Channel in China took the unique cardboard creativity show, Box Yourself created by Earthtree Media.
BesTV in China also acquired from Bomanbridge Media several Earthtree titles: Box Yourself, Learn to Draw, Learn to Draw ABC, Learn to Draw Minis, Box Yourself Minis. All shows will be streamed FVOD. ATV in Hong Kong, scheduled to close in the next year, acquired the animated Atomic Betty (Distribution 360) about 12 year old super hero girl leading a double life as a normal student.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020