Singapore– Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) has announced the that Paras Sharma has been promoted to Senior Vice President of MTV & Comedy Central Brands and Digital Media, Asia, with immediate effect.
Based in Singapore, Sharma will continue to report to Mark Whitehead, Executive Vice President and Managing Director for Asia. In his new role, Sharma will maintain his existing portfolio and take on the additional responsibility to explore the launch of new adult brands in Asia.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020